Terms & Conditions
The websites are owned by Caledonia (Private) Investments Pty Limited, ABN 58 003 977 115, AFSL 254432 (“Caledonia”). Upon accessing, viewing or downloading information from the websites, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
The websites’ purpose is only to provide information and does not purport to give investment advice. We strongly suggest that investors consult a financial adviser prior to making any investment decision and that you carefully consider your particular investment needs, objectives and financial circumstances.
The websites do not take into account the investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any person and should not be used as the basis for making investment, financial or other decisions. The information is selective and may not be complete or accurate for your particular purposes and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest in any particular investment or security, or fund offered by Caledonia.
The information provided on the websites is given in good faith and is believed to be accurate at the time of compilation. Neither Caledonia nor its directors or employees make any representation or warranty as to the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or completeness of the information. To the extent permissible by law, Caledonia and its directors and employees disclaim all liability (whether arising in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise) for any error, omission, loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise).
Performance figures when they are quoted on the websites are past performance. Past performance is not an indicator of future performance. Neither Caledonia nor its directors or employees or any associate guarantee or make any representation as to the performance of the Funds, the maintenance or repayment of capital, the price at which Units may trade or any particular rate of return.
If you elect to access Caledonia’s Secure Client Website:
- you agree to not disclose to anyone your user ID and/or password which are required to access the Secure Client Website
- you agree to immediately inform Caledonia if your password is misused, lost or stolen or anyone else has accessed your personal information; and
- although Caledonia has taken care to ensure that the Secure Client Website provides accurate information about your accounts, the Secure Client Website may not be error free. For that reason you:
- acknowledge and agree that neither Caledonia nor its directors or employees or any associated party are liable for any mistake in the information provided in the Secure Website;
- agree that you will not rely on the information provided on the Secure Client Website when making investment and financial decisions; and
- agree to indemnify Caledonia, its associated parties and any of their directors, officers, employees, consultants and associates from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses arising from or relating to your access of the Secure Client Website (including, without limitation, any unauthorised access to your Investor personal information).
You acknowledge and agree that the collection, disclosure or use of information about you from accessing the websites is subject to the terms of Caledonia’s Privacy Statement click here to view.
Caledonia may, without notice, amend the terms and conditions of accessing these websites at any time by posting an amended version of this web page. You agree to continue to be bound by any amended terms and conditions and that Caledonia has no obligation to notify you of such amendments.
Caledonia owns the copyright in the websites. You may print a copy of any page for personal or non-commercial purposes provided that you do not remove any copyright notices or any Caledonia trademarks or logos. Except for a purpose or a use permitted by statute, or the prior written consent of Caledonia, you must not copy, modify, sell, distribute, adapt, publish, frame, reproduce or otherwise use any of the material or Caledonia trademarks or logos on the websites.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws applicable in the State of New South Wales, Australia and you agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.